ASSIST: Social Security Disability Non-Attorney Representation
ASSIST is a team of highly trained advocates.
We work with the disabled who are often homeless and/or living in poverty, assisting them in getting their Social Security benefits. Our individual claims representation is different than most others as we are extremely proactive. Early claim intervention is the key to developing a thoroughly documented application that will dramatically increase the chances of a favorable decision at the earliest stage of the process.
At ASSIST we strive to get it right the first time!
How and Why We're Different:
- We learn as much as we can about you and your conditions before filing an application.
- We assist in gathering medical and other pertinent documentation.
- We help claimants with their application(s) from the very beginning.
- We file all applications and appeals on-line for better tracking.
- We correspond with your doctors.
- We take our clients to disability related appointments.
- We try to help the Social Security Administration locate missing evidence.
Video: ASSIST Helping the Disabled and the Homeless
Do you know someone in need of Social Security benefits?